This is a sponsored post.
In case you haven’t noticed, things are looking a little different around here!
The total website overhaul is finally complete, and I owe my wonderful boyfriend, Nick, an immense “thank you” for the innumerable hours of coding and designing he put into making it all happen! Here’s a peek at what’s new:
- A clean, modern aesthetic that’s easy on the eyes
- Significantly shorter page load times
- Easier navigation within the site
- A gorgeous visual recipe index (click here to peruse the index)
- An integrated Instagram feed (more food porn, anyone?)
- A new logo (courtesy of my incredibly talented and artistic cousin, Paris Annika)
- A footer with links to some of my favorite blogs (scroll to the bottom and check them out!)
- “Voracity,” which is a new posting concept I began a couple months ago. Expect to see a lot more restaurant reviews, monthly favorites, and giveaways!
…and plenty more. Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of the new website– I’d love to hear from you guys!
In honor of launch week, I have something special to offer you…
The wonderful folks at Zagat Dining Card have provided me with a $25 electronic Zagat Dining Card to give away to one of you!
Here’s the scoop:
The Zagat Dining Card offers a quick and easy way to give the gift of an extraordinary culinary experience at Zagat rated restaurants. Unlike other restaurant gift cards, the Zagat card is redeemable at any of the 200 (and counting!) participating restaurants, thus ensuring that card-holding foodies put it to good use at their restaurant of choice. If a balance remains following use at one restaurant, card holders may use it again at another (or the same) restaurant of their choosing. Since this Dining Card program is still quite new, the only current participating restaurants are in Chicago, New York City, and DC. The best part: there’s no expiration date. Even if you don’t live in one of the aforementioned cities, you can hang onto your card until the next time you travel! For additional information on how the e-giftcard works, click here.
*More cities will be added in 2014, so stay tuned!
To enter the giveaway, simply enter your email address and follow the instructions below.
Legal Disclaimer :
The Zagat Dining Card is accepted at participating Zagat-rated restaurants in New York City, District of Columbia (DC), and Chicago. The Zagat Dining Card program is managed by Smartbox Experience, Inc. and cards are issued by Sunrise Banks, Member FDIC. The Zagat mark, branding and content are owned by Google, Inc.